MMM - these turned out so well I HAD to share!!
I think they *might* be okay for those on GAPS diet too! Makes about 12 muffins
Ingredients:
6 eggs
1/2 cup coconut flour
4 tablespoons of butter (or if doing casein-free - use coconut oil, maybe?) or ghee (for GAPS)
4 tablespoons of coconut milk (or cow's milk if you can use dairy, preferably raw/organic)
1/3 cup honey
1 tablespoon of cinnamon
1 large apple
1/2 teaspoon of sea salt
1/2 teaspoon of vanilla
1/4-1/2 teaspoon of baking powder (* I don't think this one is okay with GAPS)
2 tablespoons applesauce
Directions:
Mix MELTED butter, ghee or oil with honey, applesauce, vanilla & milk.
In a separate bowl mix together coconut flour with baking powder (if using), cinnamon and sea salt. Mix the contents of this bowl into the bowl with liquid ingredients.
Peel and cut into tiny squares one large apple (or two small ones). Mix them in.
Pour into muffin tin (greased with butter or oil or lined) - I filled them up to the top.
bake on 350 for 15 min - ?? - and I'm so sorry I forgot exactly how long I had them in but basically just check e'm 'til they are done.
Take them out and let them cool a bit and then enjoy! They are so moist and yummy!
No comments:
Post a Comment