This isn't really something to "eat" but... it's something I did have to use a recipe for and cook and I wanted it to be safe for my kids in case they do decide to put it in their mouths.
I took a recipe I found online and changed what I needed to make it gluten-free and to add color.
Recipe:
1/2 cup gluten-free flour (I used all purpose gluten-free flour).
1/2 cup corn starch
1/2 cup salt
2 tsp. cream of tartar
2 tablespoons turmeric (spice for color)
1 cup of water
1 tsp. cooking oil
Stir in all dry ingredients in a medium sauce pan then add water and oil and place on low heat. Stir and it will thicken. Turn off heat when you've stired it into a sort of "ball". Take it out and place into a glass container/jar to cool - with lid. I put that in the fridge so it would cool faster. When you take it out just "play" with it - ball it up until it sort of mixes up - then it's ready to play with!!
No comments:
Post a Comment