2 cups gluten free flour (I used 1 cup all purpose, 1/3 amaranth, 1/3 garbanzo bean, 1/3 coconut)
1-1/3 cups sugar - I used 1/3c refined beet sugar and 1 cup coconut also called palm sugar
1 tablespoon gluten-free pumpkin pie spice
1 teaspoon baking soda
¼ teaspoon salt
2 eggs
1 sm can - canned pumpkin puree (not pumpkin pie filling) Works even better if you use fresh pumpkin but this time I used a can.
1/3 cup vegetable oil - I used coconut oil because it doesn't lose integrity in high heat
1/3 cup coconut milk
1 tsp gf vanilla
1 large apple, grated (like with a cheese grater).
I mix the dry ingredients in a large bowl. I mix wet ingredients (including pumpkin) in a smaller bowl. I mix wet ingredients into dry ingredients in large bowl. I mix in grated apple (sometimes I'll grate a pear with this too). I bake muffins at 350 til "the toothpick test" proves they are done. Real technical, huh? LOL!
Saturday, October 23, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment