Thursday, June 3, 2010
Starting the blog!
I started my blog "The Healthy Thought Spot" on topics that deal with health and well-being and natural living. A large portion of that is the way we EAT! And now with my son being sensitive to quite a few common "American" food staples I've had to find alternative ways to make food and alternative foods to make. I'm also finding that we are far from alone in this as many other family members and friends are avoiding the same or similar foods and changing recipes due to sensitivities, allergies, conditions or just to be healthier. So... I came up with "The Manniful Kitchen" because I hope whatever I make tastes good, as something God would send from heaven. Though I know I will fall short of such glorious food - for the sake of my family I hope to do my best in the least.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment